How do I utilize blood pressure measurement devices?
- Under which conditions am I able to get the best measurement results?
- What do the different notifications "Err1", "Err3", etc. mean?
- On which side should I measure my blood pressure? On the right or the left side?
- How often should I measure my blood pressure with the electronic blood pressure device?
- My upper arm is very thin and has a lower range than given for the standard cuff. Can I use a wrist model device for my upper arm when it fits well?
- How much time should pass between two measurements?
- My arm range is outside of the given boundaries. What should I do?
- What happens when I don't hold the wrist model cuff at heart level?